Loan Originators and Realtors
e5 Capital offers the outstanding service, knowledge and expertise required to quickly and efficiently obtain commercial mortgages and construction financing.
e5 Capital’s private lending products offer advantages that are not usually available at commercial banks, mortgage companies and other traditional lenders. Underwriting standards are based primarily on the borrower’s ability to repay a loan. Loan approval decisions rely less on credit scores and more on the value of the property in relation to the loan amount. This makes it possible for borrowers with isolated credit incidents, short-sales or certain bankruptcy conditions to qualify for a loan. Since a e5 Capital private loan requires low documentation, the alternative is attractive to foreign nationals who seek to acquire property in South Florida.
The acquisition of real estate is part of a much bigger picture. And like you, e5 Capital sees the possibilities.
Private Lending Investment
- e5 Capital executes a strategy that is not driven by market trends or short-term profit opportunities. A disciplined, careful approach to each loan mitigates risk of borrower delinquency and loan default.
- e5 Capital is not – and has never been – a subprime mortgage lender
- e5 Capital does not extend credit nor participate in land loans, second mortgages, mezzanine financing, re-financing of primary residences, or condo loans that are not Federal Housing Authority- (FHA) approved
- e5 Capital develops an exit strategy before extending any loan, and works with borrowers to help identify a long-term financing solution
- e5 Capital proactively provides borrowers with appropriate credit counseling to help clients improve credit scores
- e5 Capital escrows all loans for taxes and insurance
- e5 Capital services all loans that are extended to borrowers to closely monitor asset quality
e5 Capital Group property management and consulting division extensive experience with garden-style communities, small to mid size apartment buildings, single family homes, and commercial shopping centers makes them most knowledgeable in the necessary details, including customized approaches to customer service, hospitality, maintenance and accounting – making them one of the most experienced property management providers in South Florida.
- Maintenance & Aesthetics – From the smallest landscaping detail to the most hazardous life-safety issue, e5 Capital Group property management and consulting tailors their maintenance and operational plans according to the diversity of each property – ranging from the smallest developments up to master planned communities containing hundreds of residences. This commanding level of attention assures that the property is aesthetically pleasing and properly maintained.
- Accounting – e5 Capital Group property management and consulting started its company managing a garden-style community and since then has accumulated one of the largest portfolios of garden-style communities and single family homes across South Florida. To maintain this level of successful management, the company has become an expert in the accounting of single-entity association communities. Our proficient corporate accounting staff make this possible.
- Qualified Professionals – e5 Capital Group property management and consulting staffs each property with employees that have educational and professional experience. Training is provided internally to all team members, creating a homegrown service that promotes from within.